Do you feel broken and long for a fresh start in life?
If you feel like your life has almost ended because of bondage to a habit, Lost the strength to go on because of hurt and abuse, no hope in life and find you self in a pit of despair, Revive can bring Hope, Meaning and Purpose into your life.
This program is for anyone wanting to recover from:
- Grief and loss
- Chemical dependency
Are you feeling sad, miserable, down and out?
Are you unable to cope with everyday life?
Some of the symptoms of depression are: overeating or loss of appetite, insomnia or excessive sleeping, fatigue, sense of helplessness and hopelessness, restlessness, difficulty in concentration, becoming withdrawn, thoughts of death.
Stressful life events like breaking up with someone very close, failing an examination, job loss, a physical illness, financial difficulties etc may lead you into depression.
Depression will be the second largest killer after heart disease by 2020. The majority of people suffering from depression do not seek help.
You are not alone. There is hope. Call or email a counselor today.
Abuse can be in the form of physical, verbal, emotional or sexual.
- Are you deeply hurt by the verbal abuse from your parents or spouse?
- Are you suffering in silence from domestic violence?
- Are you wounded due to sexual abuse in the past? Have you bottled up emotions attached to those horrific experiences? Do you want to gain freedom by speaking to a counselor and dealing with those experiences?
You don’t have to suffer alone. Call or email a counselor today.
Grief and loss
Maybe you have lost a loved one. Maybe someone close to you is suffering from a terminal illness.
The five stages of grief according to Dr. Kubler Ross are (1) Denial and isolation (2) Anger (3) Bargaining (applicable to teriminally ill patients) (4) Depression and (5) Acceptance.
Do you want a helping hand to support you as you go through these stages?
- Do you feel you are caught in quick sand?
- Do you want to break free?
- Do you want life to be different?
- Has your addiction led to the breakdown of significant relationships?
- Is your family suffering along with you?
- Has your efficiency at work dropped?
- Do you yearn for complete transformation?
Addictions or dependency on substances like alcohol, drugs can have an effect not only on the body but also on the mind and emotions. Although treatable, getting out of addictions without interventions like deaddiction and ongoing psychological support can make the condition more chronic and longstanding. Counseling can help you understand the dependency process as well as aid you to look at probable causes leading to addiction. These underlying causes if tackled can release a fresh purpose in all facets of your life.
Call or email one of our professionally trained counselors today to schedule an appointment.